Welcome to Drivertech Careers!
Join our growing team of transportation industry experts
Listed below are positions that are currently available. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume as an attachment to email@example.com with the Position Name in the subject line.
Summary of Position :
Provide high-quality Technical Support and Customer Service. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for customers via telephone and other media. Provide assistance concerning the use of proprietary computer hardware, software, networking, printing, installation, software applications, and operating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties not listed may be assigned as required)
- Provide high-quality client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, and other mediums.
- Configuration of proprietary equipment to connect via Internet to our servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of systems and applications as related to our products.
- Identify, correct, or advise on operational issues in client web browsers.
- Perform the creation of new accounts using company provided software tools.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, process forms, and Return Material Authorization requests.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Document all customer interactions, details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken of pertinent data and information into the Technical Support database.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Assist Service Center Technicians with equipment questions during warranty and non-warranty troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Prepare and distribute documentation and sales literature to customers and Service Centers as required.
- Interface with production, engineering, quality assurance, and other departments as necessary to resolve issues communicated from the field.
- Compensated after hours On-Call support.
- Perform light lifting – 25lbs.
- Continue to develop knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills/experience:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines via telecommuting means.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with demonstrated excellent work ethic.
- Excellent in troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Extremely proficient with Office products and internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients, and web browsers.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Typing proficiency: 60 wpm.
- Two or more years experience in a technical support or customer service role in a technical product environment using ticket tracking system.
- One year certificate from college or technical school.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months previous experience technical phone support using ticket tracking system.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm (approximate).
- Troubleshooting Skills.
- Working knowledge of Computer Hardware, Contact Management Systems, Database software, Networking, and Microsoft Office software.
- Professional/Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude